Greeting and Namaskar from Govardhan Ecovillage. Serene and untouched by modern World – this beautiful jungle retreat is set over 85 acres, just 2-hours’ drive from Mumbai, India – in the foothills of the Sahyadri mountains. The retreat was built with love following the vision Radhanath Swami had of creating simple living and high thinking – for a high end and modern ashram facility, with 71 rooms, 1 yoga studio, 1 seminar hall, 1 auditorium, 21 luxury jungle cabins, 12 Vrindavan temples, an Ayurveda centre, swimming pool, a gurukul, vegan kitchen facilities, organic farming and gaushalas, all within the campus. We are humbled to be recognised by UNWTO with an award for sustainable tourism..
One of our very special activities include the Day Visit/Tour wherein one can explore our ashram along with the daily chores that happen. On this Day Visit one gets everything to know about this ashram nestled in the lap of nature. This is followed by a guided tour where our representative provides every bit information about the ashram. This Day Visit at Govardhan Ecovillage provides you with the opportunity to explore the unexplored serenity of the nature along with some exclusive species of birds chirping through the dense forest that makes you wonder the ecstasy showered by Mother Earth. At the end of this Day Visit, you are certain to have some great memories that you’d carry for long, wondering what have you been missing for all these years.
Breakfast, Lunch & Activities.
- No electric cart for tour.
- Swimming costume is must for using swimming pool.
- Tour will only be at scheduled time only.
- Rs 850 includes breakfast , Lunch, Activities and complete access to retreat zone.
- Rs 1000 includes breakfast , Lunch, Activities and complete access to retreat zone and Swimming pool access.
- Children under 5 years are Complimentary.
- No rooms are provided for Day Visit.
- Day Visit Timings – 8.00am to 6:30pm only.
- Extra Charges for Swimming pool and Ayurveda Consultation.
Swimming Pool Timing
- 10:30 A.M – 11:45 A.M – Gents
- 12:00 P.M – 01:15 P.M – Ladies
- 01:30 P.M – 02:45 P.M – Gents
- 03:00 P.M – 4:15 P.M – Ladies
- 04:30 P.M – 05:45 P.M – Gents