The Global Water Conference focuses on creating a positive environmental impact through "Water & Sustainable Development". It aims to bring together multiple stakeholders across Government and policy makers, Industries, Water management experts and Academicians in order to find innovative solutions for the challenges facing the world today; a platform for an honest dialogue which culminates in a unified, objective and sustainable vision which resonates with all the stakeholders. The conference would also provide a unique environment for professional growth for water professionals through technical sessions and networking opportunities. The synergy of technical expertise, thought leadership and innovative solutions would be used to bring about a change “From Vision to Action”.
The Global Water Conference is a high-level knowledge sharing platform that gives you access to expert contributions, ideas, and intelligence, from the speakers that represent the most significant opportunities in the global water sector. The agenda gathers leaders representing utilities, industry, finance and investment, and key water market players.
Bringing together all of the key influencers across different sectors, the Global Water Conference aims to become a vital part of shaping the future direction of water and sustainable development. Attending the Conference gives you the opportunity to raise the profile of your organisation and forge relationships that will drive the future success of your business.
By creating a consensus amongst thought leaders and presenting opportunities you won’t find anywhere else, you can plan a business strategy that capitalises on emerging trends and is grounded in the most exclusive market insights.
1. Keynote: - Vedic solutions to modern problems: Revival of Vedic wisdom of water management & sustainable development
2. Innovation, Technology, Research and Development (New and Emerging Technologies): Rainwater, Storm water, Groundwater, Desalination, Treatment innovations, Decentralized treatment systems, Low technology treatment systems, Wastewater reclamation and reuse, Sludge management
3. Governance, Policy and Regulation (Future of Water & Government Support): Jal Jeevan Mission, Per drop more crop, Namami Gange, Inter-linking of rivers
4. Implementation and Operational Experience: Experiences from different states from India & other countries , Showcasing of Best and Innovative Practices in Water Management
5. Community’s engagement: JanShakti4JalShakti
6. H2O hackathon Winners' presentations
Current and future thought leaders from a range of backgrounds come together for conversations that matter.
The initiative generates new perspectives and connections between people and ideas, which may not have otherwise occurred.
Collective social learning from roots
Fascinating talks from forward thinkers.
Topics include Vedic solutions to modern problems, New and Emerging Technologies, and Future of Water & Government Support much more.
Cutting edge hackathon
Learn first-hand about the latest water-based technologies from the people who created them.
Renowned guru, community builder & activist
India's Sherpa to the G20