Vrindavan Darshan Day Tour
Experience beautiful Vrindavan at Govardhan Ecovillage as your weekend Getaway.
A walk through this lovely replica of original Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh will take you back to the 5000 year old pastimes of Krishna described in our sacred texts.
Fascinating ancient stories of Krishna interwoven with live kirtan singing along the path gently transport you to a different world and to an inner peace and happiness. It is a welcome respite away from the stress of this world.
In the evening on the edge of the soothing Yamuna river, you get to witness and participate in a sacred traditional ceremony offering fire lamps in gratitude.
A short 10 minute stroll around mystical Govardhan hill with its holy water ponds and memorials to saints past is uplifting.
Many delightful temples tucked away in luscious gardens offer peaceful spots for inspiration and quiet meditation.
Magnificently towering the landscape, you cannot miss the ancient 500 year old Madan Mohan temple replica of Vrindavan.
At the Goshalla you can feed, pet and brush the 100 plus friendly cows, calves and bulls living happily in this divine setting.
Register today for a one day tour in this beautiful Govardhan eco village.
Breakfast, Lunch & Activities.
- Tour will start at scheduled time
- Children under 5 years are complimentary
- No rooms are provided for Day visit
- Day Visit Timings – 8.00am to 7pm only
- Swimming pool & Ayurveda Consultation is at an added cost
- We encourage guests to walk. There is no electric cart for tour
- Rs. 850/- includes Breakfast, Lunch, Activities & access to the Ashram area
- Rs. 1000/- includes Breakfast, Lunch, Activities, access to Ashram area &
Swimming Pool Timing
- 10:30 A.M – 11:45 A.M – Gents
- 12:00 P.M – 01:15 P.M – Ladies
- 01:30 P.M – 02:45 P.M – Gents
- 03:00 P.M – 4:15 P.M – Ladies
- 04:30 P.M – 05:45 P.M – Gents