Below schedule is designed as per the guidelines based on ‘Dinacharya’ (daily routine) as mentioned in Ayurveda. Integrating the daily routines of Dinacharya is an important step in cultivating discipline. Following Dinacharya is one of the best means to align with nature.
- 07:00 hrs - YIN YOGA
- 09:45 hrs - BRUNCH PRASADAM
- 10:15 hrs - GITA and YOGA SUTRA class
- 12.30 hrs - RELAXATION THERAPY (YOG NIDRA) & HERBAL TEA
- 13:00 hrs - FREE TIME/SELF STUDY
- 14:00 hrs - GITA and YOGA SUTRA class
- 16:45 hrs - YIN YOGA
- 17.45 hrs - DINNER PRASADAM
- 18:15 hrs - YAMUNA AARTI AT VRINDAVAN FOREST / GO-SEVA/ NATURE WALK
- 19:15 hrs - SELF STUDY
- 21:00 hrs - RELAX/LIGHTS OUT
Attendance & full participation in daily scheduled classes for the entire course & satsangs daily are mandatory. If for any reason you must be absent from any part of the daily schedule, a written notice must be submitted to the teacher.