Below schedule is designed as per the guidelines based on ‘Dinacharya’ (daily routine) as mentioned in Ayurveda. Integrating the daily routines of Dinacharya is an important step in cultivating discipline. Following Dinacharya is one of the best means to align with nature.
- 07:00 hrs - HATHA YOGA : ASANA & PRANAYAM CLASS
- 09:45 hrs - BRUNCH PRASADAM
- 10:15 hrs - YOGA NIDRA practice and theory
- 13:00 hrs - FREE TIME/SELF STUDY
- 15:00 hrs - YOG NIDRA practice and theory
- 17.45 hrs - DINNER PRASADAM
- 18:15 hrs - YAMUNA AARTI AT VRINDAVAN FOREST / GO-SEVA/ NATURE WALK
- 19:15 hrs - SELF STUDY
- 21:00 hrs - RELAX/LIGHTS OUT
Attendance & full participation in daily scheduled Yoga Nidra classes for the entire course & satsangs is mandatory. If for any reason you must be absent from any part of the daily schedule, a written notice must be submitted to the teacher.