Ayurveda is known for its natural and effective remedies, and its concepts have been reviewed and revisited throughout the years to provide the most inclusive cure. The Pichu massage provides relief from aching and swollen joints and bones.
Pichu is an Ayurvedic palliative treatment that is targeted to treat your body ailments. Pichu in Ayurveda stands for sponging or padding, and the massage is unique because it’s based on ancient Ayurvedic wisdom. The Pichu ayurvedic treatment falls in the “external application of medicated oils” category, which is also known as Bahya Snehana.
How does Pichu ayurvedic treatment work?
The process of Pichu treatment includes dipping a sterile cotton pad in Ayurvedic oils and placing it over the affected body part, like swollen joints or sore muscles. The soaked cotton pad is kept on the afflicted body part for a few minutes or hours (depending on the severity of your condition). The pad is kept in place by tying a bandage around it, and this process is repeated on all the painful body parts until the time is up.
Just like any treatment in Ayurveda, the Pichu treatment Ayurveda is done in three stages:
- The pre-treatment arrangements and process, also known as Purva Karma
- The treatment process, known as Pradhana Karma
- Post treatments and follow up, which is also called Paschat Karma
Benefits of Pichu treatment:
- Provides relief from migraine and insomnia
- Reduces scalp diseases and the burning sensation caused by scalp infections
- Prevents hair fall, split ends, and premature grey hair
- Promotes a healthy sleep cycle
- Enhances memory
- Decreases eye strain
- Relaxes stiff neck
- Help treat neurological and psychological disorders like facial palsy and paralysis
- Treats spondylosis
- Prevents indigestion
- Controls appetite
Who will find Pichu treatment useful?
Patients experiencing Vata type pains: this includes swelling, pain, and degeneration of soft tissues and joints.
Pitta along with Vata joint conditions: This is a degenerative condition that affects the spine and leads to inflammation and pain. The Pichu treatment for this situation involves oils and ghee that include properties of vindicating Pitta and Vata.
Why choose Govardhan Ecovillage for Pichu therapy?
- Our Ayurveda services include professional staff, that makes us the best at various holistic treatments like Pichu massage.
- The Pichu in Ayurveda is usually harmless, reliable, and effective
- The treatment is conducted by experts, and it’s safe and natural.
- Our Pichu treatment approach removes any chances of disease recurrence
- After the treatment, patients can go back to their routine with an improved sense of self-assurance.